Subscribe to my Biography and Genealogy Newsletter
| English Knol Project |
This Knol explores a small part of the ancestry of Prince William and Kate Middleton
This Knol is part of my series "Celebrity Family Trees"
If you like to read biographies and genealogy of celebrities,
subscribe to my Biography and Genealogy Newsletter
The numbers below, in front of the headers are assigned using the Ahnentafel method where the subject is "1", the subject's father is "2", the subject's mother is "3" and so on.
|Prince William |
when he was hot
about age 23 here
- Prince William and Kate Middleton married 29 Apr 2011 at Westminster Abbey. Children of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Prince William is second-in-line for the throne of England, behind his father Prince Charles. Any children that William and Kate have would be next-in-line for the throne, regardless of whether those children were male or female, however the males, if any, would be selected first.
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. Prince William was born at St Mary's Hospital, London on 21 June 1982, the eldest child of his parents Charles Prince of Wales, and Diana Spencer Princess of Wales. He has a younger brother Prince Harry of Great Britain.
- Catherine "Kate" Middleton Catherine Elizabeth Middleton was born 9 Jan 1982 at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, Berkshireshire, England, the oldest child of three for her parents Michael Francis Middleton and his wife Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith. Both of her parents worked in the airline industry, but while she was a child, they founded a mail-order company, called Party Pieces, which sells party supplies. Kate attended the University of St Andrews where in 2001 she met Prince William, Prince of Wales, who was also studying there. Kate graduated with a Masters in Art History in 2005. She and William dated off-and-on and married on 29 Apr 2011 at Westminster Abbey.
- Charles, Prince of Wales. Charles Philip Arthur George Windsor, Prince of Wales born 14 Nov 1948 at Buckingham Palace, England. (Wikipedia biography) (thePeerage.com) He married firstly to Diana Spencer in 1981. In 2005, Charles married secondly to Camilla (Shand) Parker-Bowles who then became Duchess of Cornwall
- Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales Diana Frances Spencer (1961-97), Princess of Wales 1981-97 (Wikipedia biography) (thePeerage.com) Diana was born 1 Jul 1961 at Park House, Sandringham as her parent's fourth child of five. She married Prince Charles at St Paul's Cathedral on 29 Jul 1981, they had already been separated for a while when they finally divorced in 1996. They had two children: William 1982 and Henry "Harry" 1984. Diana died in 1997 in a car accident. In 2005, Charles married secondly to Camilla (Shand) Parker-Bowles who then became Duchess of Cornwall. Diana's eldest child William married Kate Middleton on 29 Apr 2011 at Westminster Abbey.
- Michael Francis Middleton He was born 23 Jun 1949 at Chapel Allerton Nursing Home, Leeds, Yorkshire. On 21 Jun 1980 in the parish church of Dorney, co Buck, he married Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith. He was an airline official, she was a flight attendant. They had three children. In 1987 they started a mail-order business selling party supplies. He is living.
- Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith. She was born 31 Jan 1955 in Perivale, Middlesex, the daughter of Ronald Goldsmith and his wife Dorothy Harrison. In 1980 while an flight attendant, she married Michael Francis Middleton, an airline officer. They had three children, the eldest being Kate Middleton, set to marry Prince William on 29 Apr. In 1987, Carole and Michael started a mail-order business selling party supplies, which they still run.